The BraunAbility Cassette Lift has been developed by Autoadapt for the European public transport market. Key focus lies on quick installation, low weight, reliability and ease of service.
- With a load capacity of 350kg, the BraunAbility cassette lift has the lowest weight to lift capacity on the market
- Manual bridge plate to simplify boarding from pavement
- Automatic hydraulic roll stop tested to withstand a horizontal force of 4.5 kN
- Anti-slip surface on the platform and bridge plate, for the safety of both wheelchair users and attendants
- Highly visible, manual handrails that wheelchair users and attendants can rely on
- Smooth and silent in operation, providing a comfortable experience for users and operators
- The cassette lift footstep (Product code: 103702) is optional and not included with the lift.
For quick and easy installation, we have vehicle specific mounting brackets using the vehicle existing hole pattern for a majority of the minibuses: Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Ford, Peugeot, Fiat, Citroën, Iveco, Renault, Opel, Nissan.
For more information, on the BraunAbility Cassette Lift, click here