The use of the word Unwin in these terms and conditions means C N Unwin Limited trading as Unwin.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, as general information for your personal use and is subject to these terms and conditions. By using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms.
- Unwin reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and to terminate access to the website at any time. Your use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- While we try and ensure that the content of this site is accurate and up to date neither Unwin nor its suppliers shall be liable to any user or third party for any damages or harm resulting from the use or inability to use the website whatsoever including, without limitation: direct, indirect or consequential damages, third party claims, damage to property or loss of profits.
- The content of this website is © C N Unwin Limited 2015 except if stated otherwise. Material from the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied and clearly attributed, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. If you would like information about obtaining Unwin’s permission to use any of the materials on the website for non-personal use, e-mail email@example.com.
- Unwin does not warrant that this website will operate uninterrupted and be error or virus free. We advise you to take your own precautions against computer viruses or other harmful items.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, nor restrict, nor inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any other party.
- Links to third party websites are provided, but Unwin will not be held responsible for these; neither in terms of their performance nor content.
- Unwin is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of our website. Where we ask you to provide information to enable us to contact you or to provide you with services we will keep this information confidential and we undertake to comply with all applicable UK data protection legislation currently in force. We will not disclose this information to third parties without your consent.
- Use of this website is subject to English and Welsh law.